LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

what the f@$& just happened????

I go to bed last night dreaming of the south windswell heading our way on Sunday, only to wake up this morning and see that it had disappeared from the forecast! Is this some kind of a joke? This flatness is a curse I tell you. I'm about to start sacrificing baby goats.

Images
    Nothing's going to happen until March
    at least thats what I think....

Dam Groundhog

haha ill help with the sacrificing

Dude i feel the exact same way wtf. swell info changes their forecast every 10 minutes. i'm bout to start using sufline

Surfline is great but they don't have a very good forecast for southern NC. Swellinfo is usually decent but they do change their forecast a lot, especially for my region.

Quote Originally Posted by WBncSurf View Post
    Dude i feel the exact same way wtf. swell info changes their forecast every 10 minutes. i'm bout to start using sufline
    Surfline is off some of the time, as well. And I pay premium for that. This site is free and they do what they can to calculate east coast surf conditions which are about as erratic as a crack-head looking for his next fix.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by WBncSurf View Post
    Actually the more often the forecast changes the more often you can reload it, full of hope. It's like playing the slot machines...

Stop it..

Figure it out. NJ was mucho bueno today, surfline and swell said it was gonna be flat. Read the winds swell in the H2O, and pray for waves mate. Take a trip to PR it's pumping. No worries Puras Vida Baby... Breathe man Breathe. YOGA!

Swellinfo provides tools for wind/wave/pressure maps and buoys and with combining them you can make ur own decisions that are extremely accurate if you know what makes a wave around here.

Dont be a dummy and skim by the forecast like the 300 lb transvestites with webbed gloves that longboard manasquan bra bra surfer dude.