LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Irish View Post
    Island Style in Sea Bright, NJ. Owner, Derf, is a good guy and has been around for probably 30 + years.
    Good call, I went in there for some ding repair supplies after a session last Spring and ended up BSing with him for a good half hour or so. Really cool guy, good vibe there.

Mandalay Surf Shop, Clearwater Beach, FL. Oh crap, Northeast.... Dewey Surf and Sport, sucks! I vote Pac Sun in the mall!!

Spellbinders in allenhurst. Good people.

Chauncey's is the best place in the Ocean City, Md and Assateague area. They're upfront and honest and aren't just out to make a sale. They get repeat business that way and I always try to support them.

recruitment agencies in ahmedabad

Island Style in Sea Bright, NJ. Owner, Derf, is a good guy and has been around for probably 30 + years.
    that would be my pick also, Beach House in Bay Head is good too. Spellbinders is awful.

OCMD--Malibus--Lee is a standup guy and he doesnt carry all big name 'pop out' brands. Chaunceys at 30th is good too but carries too many CI boards.

South Jerz where I surf...probably Woodys in WW. There are some killerr shops in OCNJ but I jsut dont know them well enough.

x1000 on BB Bombers in the day and would add OC Surf and Sport too.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post

x1000 on BB Bombers in the day and would add OC Surf and Sport too.
    Loved to stop in & talk with Tilly & Jack & the fellas hanging in the shops @ the time.

Surf Unlimited in Ship Bottom when John Gross owned it. Haven't been there since he sold it so I don't know how it is now.
    Surfers Supplies in OCNJ
    Brian Heritage can be OK, especially if you go into the Sea Isle shop in the Winter.

Images
    RON JON"S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! NOT...... Sweetwater in Wilmingtonn, Nc and Surf City in Myrtle Beach, McKevilan's in Folly Beach

o.k. since you went to hatteras, i need to plug freedom in vabeach. this store doesn't just sell boards...it sells art. david can ring you up a board, but he also can find you what you actually need(salesmanship).