LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fuel TV

i barley bother to check fuel tv because of the whole boxing and mma

fuel has fallen prey to the fox sports network I think fox bought fuel last year an decided that mma appealed to a larger audience. I know in Va beach angry man hugging aka mma is all the rage with the navy dudes if they put a tap out store infront of little creek it would generate a ton of revenue.

Images
    its all about tube tube

Images

may do nothing, may do something....

.....sent to fuel tv at hookup@fuel.tv:

folks:

my son and i used to love your coverage of alternative outdoor sports, especially skateboarding and surfing, as well as extreme winter sports. however, your recent glut of mma style programming has left both my son and me a bit disappointed and less inclined to tune in. please reconsider this programming approach.

they have drifted away from surfing and skating. someone needs to start an H2O channel, all water sports channel!

Images
    or like a ssb (surf skate bike) channel

I'm really disapointed with Fuel now! They used to balance it with alot of surfing, skate, snow board and Xtreme. I guess they're getting lots of money from the boxing people so, as one of the posts put it, watch a a bunch of boys grap and kick each other. Sooo boring. Now if they put on some Australian Football and get bck to surfing I'd watch it. Maybe we can petition them.

I agree! and water also means snow sports. How about all us surfers get together and invest?
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmycrab View Post
    they have drifted away from surfing and skating. someone needs to start an H2O channel, all water sports channel!

I think it was a move to help save the channel. directv almost dropped it and then all of a sudden mma was on and directv kept it.
    I hardly ever put the channel on anymore. Joe Rogen is pretty annoying...

Images
    Fuel TV Blows. Used to be good. If I wanna watch Bruce Lee I'll rent a movie. Oh and where the hell is Fuel girl #1....jeeeeeez!