LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Images
    When scrotal meat balls and tube steak aren't cutting it I'll pour a bag of Doritos into my suit. If itís really gnar, I stuff a couple lobsters in there.

I just want to say I respect Bubba for having the balls to say what everyone in this forum has been thinking all winter. I personally have not tried meatballs, but look forward to giving it a go. I think homemade lasagna works the best (none of that stouffers crap). My only word of advice is to stay away from microwaveable meals. I once stuffed an entire "Hungry Man" salisbury steak meal down my suit right out of the microwave and singed my ballsack. Still can't grow hair on my left nut...sucks.

Yesterday was a cold one, tried something new...one swedish meatball and one squirrel/buffalo meatball wrapped in week old boars head roast beef...thanks again for the advice, anyone else get innovative yesterday?

Yo Bubba I think you been hitting the Green bud too much. You need to stay off that shet!!!!

recruitment agencies in ahmedabad

Where's the fukin meatballs?

doesnt anyone pee in their wetsuit anymore

7. put spaghetti in your wet suit, but make sure it doesn't fall out of your pockets or ****s gonna get awkward real fast... and make sure you use whole wheat pasta *in the case that spaghetti falls out, quickly clean it up with your sock.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Deez avonsurfernc, deez...
    I second this statement.

the only meat balls in my wet suit are permanently attacted.....y'all are kooks