LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Avon,Nc
    Posts
    151

    Where is our boy Matt Been?

    Hey where is Matt? Has anyone seen or heard from him? He use to live on this site. Haven't seen his postings in a long time

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    North Wildwood ,Nj
    Posts
    3,077
    Images
    5
    I'm alive I dont post ever really cause this place has gone down the ****ter

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    I'm alive I dont post ever really cause this place has gone down the ****ter
    so are you saying your "trolling" the forums now?

  4. #4
    "I'm alive I dont post ever really cause this place has gone down the ****ter "

    But you loved your role at one time....

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    North Wildwood ,Nj
    Posts
    3,077
    Images
    5
    No not trolling I just didnt feel the need to contribute to the site . Why bother really and coment on the same 15 questions all the noobs and kooks post and the 4 paragraph replies by people who wont grasp what you saying anyways . I rather sit back and watch it all unfold on itself.

    Nothing I can do it not like I am a mod still

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    North Wildwood ,Nj
    Posts
    3,077
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by xgen70 View Post
    "I'm alive I dont post ever really cause this place has gone down the ****ter "

    But you loved your role at one time....
    Yeah I did love my roll here but like I said I stepped down so this site could go on. I was really the only one looking after this part of the forum and god forbid I wanst there and something slipped by people got bent out of shape . Sorry I am not like most of the ppl on here that live with there folks and go to school I have a family and a job and surfing to do this place wasnt supose to be my baby or a priority

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Long Branch
    Posts
    368
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Yeah I did love my roll here but like I said I stepped down so this site could go on. I was really the only one looking after this part of the forum and god forbid I wanst there and something slipped by people got bent out of shape . Sorry I am not like most of the ppl on here that live with there folks and go to school I have a family and a job and surfing to do this place wasnt supose to be my baby or a priority
    I think this calls for a Swellinfo get together. Where and when boys?

  8. #8
    "Yeah I did love my roll here but like I said I stepped down so this site could go on."

    ANother Instant classic

    maybe we should get him out of moth balls..

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    North Wildwood ,Nj
    Posts
    3,077
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by darippah View Post
    I think this calls for a Swellinfo get together. Where and when boys?
    I am gonna be at a VW car show at FDR this sunday from 10 til dusk your all more than welcome to come and skate

    but OCNJ would be a good place like the last time would be cool

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Monmouth County
    Posts
    1,184
    Ever since Matt stopped posting Hyperflex sales have dropped 50 percent.