LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where is our boy Matt Been?

Hey where is Matt? Has anyone seen or heard from him? He use to live on this site. Haven't seen his postings in a long time

Images
    I'm alive I dont post ever really cause this place has gone down the ****ter

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    I'm alive I dont post ever really cause this place has gone down the ****ter
    so are you saying your "trolling" the forums now?

"I'm alive I dont post ever really cause this place has gone down the ****ter "

But you loved your role at one time....

Images
    No not trolling I just didnt feel the need to contribute to the site . Why bother really and coment on the same 15 questions all the noobs and kooks post and the 4 paragraph replies by people who wont grasp what you saying anyways . I rather sit back and watch it all unfold on itself.

Nothing I can do it not like I am a mod still

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by xgen70 View Post
    "I'm alive I dont post ever really cause this place has gone down the ****ter "

But you loved your role at one time....
    Yeah I did love my roll here but like I said I stepped down so this site could go on. I was really the only one looking after this part of the forum and god forbid I wanst there and something slipped by people got bent out of shape . Sorry I am not like most of the ppl on here that live with there folks and go to school I have a family and a job and surfing to do this place wasnt supose to be my baby or a priority

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Yeah I did love my roll here but like I said I stepped down so this site could go on. I was really the only one looking after this part of the forum and god forbid I wanst there and something slipped by people got bent out of shape . Sorry I am not like most of the ppl on here that live with there folks and go to school I have a family and a job and surfing to do this place wasnt supose to be my baby or a priority
    I think this calls for a Swellinfo get together. Where and when boys?

"Yeah I did love my roll here but like I said I stepped down so this site could go on."

ANother Instant classic

maybe we should get him out of moth balls..

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by darippah View Post
    I think this calls for a Swellinfo get together. Where and when boys?
    I am gonna be at a VW car show at FDR this sunday from 10 til dusk your all more than welcome to come and skate

but OCNJ would be a good place like the last time would be cool

Ever since Matt stopped posting Hyperflex sales have dropped 50 percent.