LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Monmouth County Today

Did anyone get out today? It wasn't bad from 1pm until now. A little choppy but some not sized sets coming thru every now and then. There was actually some nice lefts for us goofy footers. The current was a ***** though.

North Monmouth looked bad didn't paddle out

Slow MOtion Better Than No MOtion

Didn't head out today... Looking foraward to thursday, its suppose to be super clean

Yeah it was supposed to be "super fun" for either Sunday or Today (Monday). Dont get your hopes up kid. Remember its Jersey

Truth... Just hopin for some swell.. feeling wave deprived as is everyone else

Monmouth today

Just wasn't good enough kind of sectioned out and a north wind warble on it. If I wasn't in PR 2 weeks ago I probably would have went. Looking forward to some cleaner conditions later this week. Keep your fingers crossed cause this winter has been a slack..Come on King Neptune make it happen.. SOON!!!

By the way Surfline is saying
    TUESDAY 02/21
    FAIR
    SURF:
    2-3 ft
    waist to stomach high and clean.. Hmmm I don't buy it.

Sunglowpier in FL is supposed to be good Wednesday hopefully!

Monmouth was ok. Further south I went it got bigger and more angled lefts. Found a standout spot that was really working. Remember....... Long island is right there so there is so little fetch on NE up in MO CO.