LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    nice...

go and post in the gulf gallery if you like - its up to you, but we like when are users contribute to the gallery and stuff. People will check em out, and the latest uploaded photo will show on the bottom of all gulf forecast pages.

Images
    Will do. I have a couple allready in the Gulf gallery, I'll add some more.

Images
    Looks like some fun ones. Hope that holds you over for a while, because unfortunately, it looks like NE flow and flatness for the next week...

Images
    Yeah, the freight train de-railed for the moment, didn't it? LOL Oh well, gonna hit the EC this weekind. With all that Easterly flow, should be something happening. Just hope the winds slack off by the weekend(Sunday). But I guess I could look on here to find out, huh? LOL.

Images
    looks like a cleaner surf on the east side for new smyrna northward Friday and Saturday (slowly dropping through the week).

Images
    Its the "slowly dropping" part that worries me. I am heading over for Sunday with my Wife. I guess we'll have to wait and see how it plays out. If it is going to drop, and be real small on Sunday, I am just going to ride my dirtbike on Saturday instead.

Images
    Looks like we might get a l'il something after all for this weekend. Seeems like tomorrow has a good chance for afternoon chuncks. I'll post pics tomorrow night.