LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

i'm sick of seeing kooks everywhere

seriously it's getting ridiculous lately. 30 guys in the water at belmar inlet blows my mind. where are you old log pushers the rest of the year?
    ________
    Toyota Supra
    Last edited by ihatelongboarders; Jan 24, 2011 at 01:55 PM.

Images
    whoa buddy whats wrong with longboarders? I'm sure they've been surfing way longer than you

Images

Posers. . .

. . . are legends in their own minds. If you don't like the crowds, then why not quit surfing which will in turn leave more waves for the rest of us, longboard or otherwise. If you follow standard wave protocol, and everyone else does as well, then all will be right with the world. Remember, it's about wave selection, and above all else, positioning and the correct attitude. Trust me when I say, your longboard days still lie ahead of you.

You have to have patience "grasshopper." Even "Kane" knew that.

Hey Micha, has anyone thanked you lately for all the work you put into this site? If not, then thank-you a thousand times over! You rule. (new-speak there for "totally gnarly dude.")

jesus christ did you just use the phrase "standard wave protocol"

is this in a book or do kooks just make up **** like this to sound smart?

really guys cut a few feet off the nose or start bodyboarding.
    ________
    make a vaporizer
    Last edited by ihatelongboarders; Jan 24, 2011 at 01:55 PM.

Get a dictionary and look up the word RESPECT.

What MDsurfer was talking about are the unspoken laws of the water...

aka - common sense.

Next time your out in the water why don't you try being cool, maybe even shooting the $hit with a longboarder or bodyboarders, you might meet someone you like despite that horrible fact that they don't ride the same shaped or material board you do.

the words "protocol" and "dictionary" have absolutely no use when talking about surfing. where is the soul in protocol?

anyway what i'm talking about is respect.

i live in a beach town my entire life, ride the same spots daily and on when it turns on ever log pushing, beer gut having, hair line receding haole within an hour of town is way out back dropping in on me and other locals.

my hate isn't confined to just longboarders, i spread it around to any kooks who stick there nose where it probably shouldn't be in the first place.

yo also i shoot the **** with my friends in the water all the time. in fact most of my socializing occurs in the water.
    ________
    Harley-Davidson FXEF
    Last edited by ihatelongboarders; Jan 24, 2011 at 01:56 PM.

Images
    so your saying that every person that doesnt live at a particular beach can't travel there when the swell is good and get a piece of it?

one of the great things about surfing is travel. i'm sure you've been somewhere that your not a local and expected to get a good share of the waves....give everyone else the same "RESPECT", cuz thats what we're talkin about here right?

Images

Dude

Quote Originally Posted by ihatelongboarders View Post
    jesus christ did you just use the phrase "standard wave protocol"

is this in a book or do kooks just make up **** like this to sound smart?

really guys cut a few feet off the nose or start bodyboarding.
    >>Argue for your limitations, and sure enough. . . they're yours. <<

And here I thought Rusty Hagan moved away long ago, but then I guess you're one of those "Soul Surfers" from that all time movie classic, "Big Wednesday" starring Jan Michel Vincent. See you in the water "Dude."

Images
    if you are "sick of seeing kooks everywhere"...stop looking in the mirror

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MDSurfer View Post
    >>Argue for your limitations, and sure enough. . . they're yours. <<

And here I thought Rusty Hagan moved away long ago, but then I guess you're one of those "Soul Surfers" from that all time movie classic, "Big Wednesday" starring Jan Michel Vincent. See you in the water "Dude."
    Gary Busey was in that movie too!