LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 121
  1. #1

    Break up Mid Atlanic forum

    Seems like Mid Atlantic forum is dominated by Jersey on here. Why not separate it better? VB down should be Southeast, then FL or put VB and OBX in their own section. No one from VB goes north on day trips except for certain hurricane swells maybe. The Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel is too expensive for starters and the next surfspot is Assateague Island (unless you go by boat) which is a long way to go. People from up north would just bypass VB and go straight to Hatteras, but that is a long trip for them too. Just seems that the Mid Atlantic area isn't really cohesive enough geographically to all be lumped together.

  2. #2
    nah dude. this is your first post on here you don't know what your talking about

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Shobofolife View Post
    Seems like Mid Atlantic forum is dominated by Jersey on here. Why not separate it better?
    Yes, Jersey is dominating. And you can separate the forums. That may be a good thing. But we Jerseyans will simply find some other aspect of your life to dominate. Resistance is futile in the face of great power that is Jersey.

  4. #4
    we currently have the perfect balance of guido and hick with this thing stretching from Jersey to NC. It's almost like a social experiment.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ragdolling View Post
    Resistance is futile in the face of great power that is Jersey.
    Just ordered 150 bumper stickers. I'll make sure to mail you one.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Carolina Beach
    Posts
    855
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    we currently have the perfect balance of guido and hick with this thing stretching from Jersey to NC. It's almost like a social experiment.
    Agreed. Sometimes its best to just sit back and watch.

  7. #7
    Its Joisy not Jersey. Got to talk with the Guido slicked hairspeakin slicksters

  8. #8
    the forums were ok, then all about 2 years ago, the reading skills of many in NJ finally reached the national average of 8th grade. Soon after they/those in NJ discovered SwellInfo.com. From that point on the forums have been in a slow decline.

    I telling you there is something to that, Mason/Dixon Line...

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by xgen70 View Post
    the forums were ok, then all about 2 years ago, the reading skills of many in NJ finally reached the national average of 8th grade. Soon after they/those in NJ discovered SwellInfo.com. From that point on the forums have been in a slow decline.

    I telling you there is something to that, Mason/Dixon Line...
    Actually, kind sir, only the nerdlets in Massachusetts and Vermont score higher than our Jersey pups on standardized reading tests. Fuacatah! The domination continues!

    http://www.thedailybeast.com/galleri...ds.html#slide3

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ocean County NJ
    Posts
    1,280
    Images
    2
    Why do you want to break up with me? Is it because Iím a guerilla Guido that wears gold chains over my wetsuit? Who do you think you are? Youíre muff cabbage.
    Donít make me meet you in Camden.