LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shobofolife View Post
    Seems like Mid Atlantic forum is dominated by Jersey on here. Why not separate it better? VB down should be Southeast, then FL or put VB and OBX in their own section. No one from VB goes north on day trips except for certain hurricane swells maybe. The Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel is too expensive for starters and the next surfspot is Assateague Island (unless you go by boat) which is a long way to go. People from up north would just bypass VB and go straight to Hatteras, but that is a long trip for them too. Just seems that the Mid Atlantic area isn't really cohesive enough geographically to all be lumped together.
    Doesn't sound too politically correct. I've got a feeling the left wing won't like it much.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Why do you want to break up with me? Is it because Iím a guerilla Guido that wears gold chains over my wetsuit? Who do you think you are? Youíre muff cabbage.
    Donít make me meet you in Camden.
    HAHAHAHA!!!

Post of the year....

Quote Originally Posted by xgen70 View Post
    the forums were ok, then all about 2 years ago, the reading skills of many in NJ finally reached the national average of 8th grade.
    Thares knothing rong with our reading skillz.Thats a real chaep shot busster?

Quote Originally Posted by ragdolling View Post
    Yes, Jersey is dominating. And you can separate the forums. That may be a good thing. But we Jerseyans will simply find some other aspect of your life to dominate. Resistance is futile in the face of great power that is Jersey.
    Yes, I know. Snooki and the Sham Wow guy are very powerful.

Images

Dirty Jersey Rocks

If your not here it doesn't matter...

http://www.swellinfo.com/video/teahupoo-mega-swell

Quote Originally Posted by surfergirlNC View Post
    Its Joisy not Jersey. Got to talk with the Guido slicked hairspeakin slicksters
    Just because your a man hating brut with broad shoulders doesn't mean you have to pretend to not want a sexy jersey boy...

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    we currently have the perfect balance of guido and hick with this thing stretching from Jersey to NC. It's almost like a social experiment.
    It goes on down to SC. I'm sure there are also some GA folks that lurk on here, but they get waves so infrequently that they only know how to "surf," not surf.

btw, Jersey has enough hick to rival any of our Southern brothers.

"Just seems that the Mid Atlantic area isn't really cohesive enough geographically to all be lumped together. "

You have just described the geographic concept of Adjaceny quite well
    . Just because areas are adjacent does mean they share common interests or activities & in this case a forum. Could not agree more with the idea to break it up.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    we currently have the perfect balance of guido and hick with this thing stretching from Jersey to NC. It's almost like a social experiment.
    haha. It is quite the cultural mix we have here...
    But, seriously, first post... come on!