LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    DaMook
    Images

what kind of impression do you expect non new jerseyers to have when you hate on your own state this much? i personally, would rather not see people from way further north than i would go to surf argue about who is a local and where the worst pizza is.

SOLUTION: separate jersey forum area (see- quarantine)

headhigh I laugh each time I see his posting with "Garbage State" . Agree with ya on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by headhigh View Post
    DaMook
    Images

what kind of impression do you expect non new jerseyers to have when you hate on your own state this much? i personally, would rather not see people from way further north than i would go to surf argue about who is a local and where the worst pizza is.

I think hes just having a laugh at his own state's expense. Its healthy u should try it. By the way, a LOT of the better waves on the east coast are a long way north of SNC. Why on earth wouldnt you want to head north for sick waves? ive gotten some of the sweetest, longest rippable waves anywhere in RI .

Images
    DaMook
    Images

Calling new jersey the "garbage state" is not a joke. It truly is the garbage state. The joke is in the irony of course since our state motto is, the Garden State. I thought u southerners would notice that, being that supposedly we NJers are crawling around your beaches like roaches.

If Southern North Carolina has pizza, it can't be better. And if your in SNC calling yourself a local, then good on ya mate, because I'll never be down in SNC unless I'm forced to play golf or see some old people.

I'm not exactly sure why your attacking me. Is it because I'm attacking myself? Do I need an intervention? Or do you need a primer in English for incomplete or run-on sentences?

Either way, right now, I think having your own forum might be a good idea. I don't need to read paltry posers posting profusely about how fun the 2 foot swell was today.

BTW I just realized, according to your location, your not even in the midatlantic region. So why the hell are you posting here anyway???
    Last edited by DaMook; Mar 4, 2012 at 04:11 PM. Reason: just realized...

funny stuff........................

DaMook
    Images

For those unfamiliar with the ways and culture of our people and those with less than a Phd in linguistics, yes, DaMook's use of the term "garbage state" may seem somehow self-denigrating. Throughout history, however, members of persecuted minorities have long taken derogatory terms used by their oppressors and adopted them into their own vernacular, turning the phrase on its head as a means of empowerment. DaMook's use of the term is a classic example of this. Linguistic experts will also describe it as a classic example of New Jerseyans' having a wicked badass sense of humor not giving a flying F(*&*k what anybody thinks. Love it.
    Last edited by ragdolling; Mar 4, 2012 at 04:28 PM.

Lets all agree that Joisey is the one and only Garbage state. Yes your pizza is better in Joisey Mac and Mancos

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ragdolling View Post
    For those unfamiliar with the ways and culture of our people and those with less than a Phd in linguistics, yes, DaMook's use of the term "garbage state" may seem somehow self-denigrating. Throughout history, however, members of persecuted minorities have long taken derogatory terms used by their oppressors and adopted them into their own vernacular, turning the phrase on its head as a means of empowerment. DaMook's use of the term is a classic example of this. Linguistic experts will also describe it as a classic example of New Jerseyans' having a wicked badass sense of humor not giving a flying F(*&*k what anybody thinks. Love it.
    amen mother effer

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Why do you want to break up with me? Is it because Iím a guerilla Guido that wears gold chains over my wetsuit? Who do you think you are? Youíre muff cabbage.
    Donít make me meet you in Camden.
    That is hilarious!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by marksharky View Post
    It's a sub, not a hoagie or, worse yet, a hero
    I disagree. I grew up around Wawa which most of Central/South Jerseyians have and it most definitely is a hoagie.