LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 03-03-12

03-03-12

Check all the data for your local spot early.

Current: 8ft at 11sec./5.6ft at 11sec.

Even near shore, size should be greater then the 3/ 2to3 feet forcast

Points north early for cleaner conditions, then midday to sunset at yor regular spots.

I am thinking waist+ average, with chest/head+ sets,.... for right winds and tides/spots.

Thanks for the report now STFU!

6am and all is swell. winds backing off a little at the moment. If you want to ride you could have all day. current as always, but once the tides work in mid-day it could be riffing off a little with less drift. Plan on surfing in the rain though.

forgot to mention the fog..

But there are some hollow sections from what i have seen so far this am.

I say give it some time.

maybe see everyone around 11am give or take and still get in 5 hours.

Images
    I don't get it, are you trying to make the lineups more crowded? Any of us who have a clue have already checked the buoys and know its going to be good today, no point in sharing that with all the kooks...

Kooks can check buoys, too, and I'm not too worried about crowds just yet. Thanks for the report xgen.

this post has zero chance of making lineups more crowded.

Quote Originally Posted by RobG View Post
    I don't get it, are you trying to make the lineups more crowded? Any of us who have a clue have already checked the buoys and know its going to be good today, no point in sharing that with all the kooks...
    What a nancy...

Images
    I guess a swell like this naturally keeps the kooks away with the currents and paddle out. Not sure why I came off as such a **** in my earlier post, probably just cause I know I can't get on it today. Looks fun out there, hopefully you guys are getting barreled!

Images
    I was out at my spot for 2 hrs while it rained, got dark and cloudy, cleaned up and shifted, got glassy, got windy offshore, peaky perfect drop-ins, some barrels. Just a buddy and I (I the only bodyboarder). Then like 6 guys all paddle out. I surfed for a while longer while paddling around these dudes drifting into me and got out. 10am-12pm was awesome. They missed it. Silly surfboarders.