LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 03-03-12

1. Super fun on the banks today.. pictures a little small.

Images
    2 sessions, 5 plus hours total. Awesome day. You can travel to Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, etc...but nothing beats Jersey when it's firing! Stoked.............

monmouth county firing this afternoon. looking forward to tomorrow morning. wow

Now THAT was something we can talk about!

NoMoCo...surf pumped all day. But, changed throughout... A-frame peaks... spitting barrels... ripable walls... breaking right through the high tide... like two or three different swells in the same day. Amazing. Very happy the size hung in there all day, too.

Tomorrow's another day...

surfed 2.5 hrs in southern mass/norther RI and there were some good shoulder high sets coming in. Wind was on it/side shore and I kinda timed my paddle out wrong which was rough but felt good getting out there and getting some descent ones.

got out there at 10 am in OC, ...i guess i probably saw you ECBoarder... stayed out till about 1pm and grabbed some lunch then went back for some more. It was heavy and hollow this morning, cleaned up and kept pumping through high.. how can you beat a day like that? middle of winter 63 air 45 water. All-around great day and i needed it real bad. On the drive home I was so amped and tired. I couldn't be more stoked now...finally!

nice pic asharkinslacks...looks like it was firing down there. I'll be down that way in a couple days, hoping something pops up down there later this week.
    Last edited by Koki Barrels; Mar 3, 2012 at 11:36 PM.

Images
    VA Beach was super nice tonight. Got out after work around 330 and stayed out to 630. chest to shoulder with occ head high peak. It was pretty wedgy by the 1st jetty with some big sets coming through. I heard it was better in the morning with more consistant waves and a bit bigger.

Images
    Man I got sprayed with the SuperStoker today! A ton of fun one rolling through. Hope everyone got some.

Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    monmouth county firing this afternoon. looking forward to tomorrow morning. wow
    Indeed it was:

monmouth county aswell