LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Anywhere that is 4000 yards from those ugly drainage pipes that dot the northern beaches. You better not be near lifeguards o wait they are on every other beach. That means no surfing until after 5:30pm. Watch out for the rent a cops they are ******holes. Why would anyone surf in that filth I know it gets swells but it is risking your life take lots of antibotics.

Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    surfline cam is looking great right now
    Yeah it just sucks I miss all the good swells being away at college. Cant wait for spring break Friday, crossing my fingers for some waves

Quote Originally Posted by avonsurfernc View Post
    Anywhere that is 4000 yards from those ugly drainage pipes that dot the northern beaches. You better not be near lifeguards o wait they are on every other beach. That means no surfing until after 5:30pm. Watch out for the rent a cops they are ******holes. Why would anyone surf in that filth I know it gets swells but it is risking your life take lots of antibotics.
    We have guarded surf beaches on the island so we can surf when ever we want. Completely agree with the rent a cops though, at least most dont come out until night and stay on the boardwalk with the 13 year olds who think it is cool to smoke