LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Surf Reports via Twitter

Does anyone know if theres a surf report for Monmouth county on twitter? been searching a little and havent found one

much thanks

uugh........

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by surf_squan1219 View Post
    Does anyone know if theres a surf report for Monmouth county on twitter? been searching a little and havent found one

much thanks
    If you do, please make sure and thank them by paddling up on them (preferably bring a group) and feel free to drop in on them, since they apparently like surfing in crowds.

Really??? A twitter surf report? For fack's sake you have Internet access to several surf reports and cams...is it that difficult to take a quick ride to check it anyway? What next? Hiring guys to knock on your door and reporting after checking it for you.

Stop being so dependent on things like this people.

5. i really dont think twitter surf reports are all that far off. quick updates, dont see the difference between going on this site or going on twitter. its the same difference. if it hasnt happened yet, i would put money on it within a year or 2

Love it. Keeping all the kooks in jersey!

Quote Originally Posted by surf_squan1219 View Post
    i really dont think twitter surf reports are all that far off. quick updates, dont see the difference between going on this site or going on twitter. its the same difference. if it hasnt happened yet, i would put money on it within a year or 2
    It has happened already.

Easternlines on twitter
    Last edited by DJFresh; Mar 5, 2012 at 08:44 PM.

Clearly the people that are hating this Twitter idea, dont understand the concept or even have Twitter accounts. I have been looking as well. I follow some of my friends who post reports. It's so easy from my cell phone. I have the swellinfo App. but sometimes the reports are not as accurate as stated. I understand you guys hating the surf reports, because it informs more people about the swell, and that ticks me off as well. But give it up, with todays technology and and how fast the world operates, anyone can get this info at any time, anywhere. You b_tching about it doesn't improve the situation at all. It's good to have a few sources, on the swell and how it is. Twitter is a great tool for that. If you follow a good core of surfers from your local breaks you can snatch some good first hand info, on many different breaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Etl1692 View Post
    Clearly the people that are hating this Twitter idea, dont understand the concept or even have Twitter accounts. I have been looking as well. I follow some of my friends who post reports. It's so easy from my cell phone. I have the swellinfo App. but sometimes the reports are not as accurate as stated. I understand you guys hating the surf reports, because it informs more people about the swell, and that ticks me off as well. But give it up, with todays technology and and how fast the world operates, anyone can get this info at any time, anywhere. You b_tching about it doesn't improve the situation at all. It's good to have a few sources, on the swell and how it is. Twitter is a great tool for that. If you follow a good core of surfers from your local breaks you can snatch some good first hand info, on many different breaks.
    ...Or you could just check it yourself.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    Love it. Keeping all the kooks in jersey!
    Listen Benny, If you hate Jersey so much, stay the fuk out of our forum. There's kooks everywhere. You look like one yourself with your GoPro pictures.....lol Thank GOD for keyboards!!!!! At least I don't have to listen to your horrible accent.
    Last edited by Aguaholic; Mar 5, 2012 at 08:53 PM.