LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Images
    Unless if you live on hawaii or another shore with secret spots that no one knows of.. reality is reality. Surf reports exist, and the spot that you surf at (most likely) people know about. Especially in New Jersey, I maybe know one secret spot on this entire coastline. And im not even sure if its a secret lol!

I think everyone should just accept the fact that if theres gonna be waves, theres gonna be other surfers. The best advice ever past down to me was "The amount of surfers in the water is dependant on how good of a surfer you are."

it's not about secret spots, it's about those times when the report is wrong and it's good and the crowds don't know about it. seriously, if you see an empty peak and your first reaction is to tell everyone via twitter or facebook, you're an effin' kook.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by travy View Post
    if you see an empty peak and your first reaction is to tell everyone via twitter or facebook, you're an effin' kook.
    THIS, I will agree with.

travy and supreme are right. simply get off you *ss and go check. no one cares if you at work or school. make an effort to check it just like you would to check twitter. theres wayy more than enough technology out there telling you theres waves.

What spot, pine cones out on Long Island? lol.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ccoastnative View Post
    gayjokes? good stuff kook
    It wasn't a joke. 8===> gobble gobble!

Kook? Haha...you can call me whatever you like. I'd most likely surf circles around your ass though.

Think what you want man. Wht part of Jersey you from?