LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

EC surf trip...suggestions?

Planning a trip headed south from MA/NY area...any suggestions of spots to stop at? our destination is eventually Hatteras, NC but I figured I would troll the forum for any suggested spots along the way. We are a mobile shredding unit so plans are fairly up in the air on any given day. Thanks ya'll!

Images
    Ya, i have a suggestion.

Just tune into the forecasts for locations in between where you are and Hatteras, and if it looks good, make a stop!

As for your route, you can pretty much hit any location from NJ down to Hatteras as your route pretty much hangs along the coast. South Jersey would be a bit of stretch unless you take the Cape May/Lewes Ferry over to Delaware.

I would go all the way to the bottom of NJ then take the ferry across, it's almost the same amount time and you'll find some great spots.

manasquan hands down a must its one of the best waves on the coast so why wouldnt you stop there.
    great bunch of rippers there too tell em scotty sent you

Speaking specifically about NJ here... where to go will depend on the conditions when you're passing through - swell size, direction, period, all of that will factor in. Try to find someone with local knowledge to tip you off. I won't post any of it here, but if you DM me I'd be willing to help. Peace.