Forgive me now for the long post, some of you will understand.

I have been on a 20 yr surfing hiatus stuck in upstate NY w/ a bunch of cow tippin hillbillys thanks to my parents who decided to move from S Fla to NY.
It took me 10 yrs to figure out you could surf anywhere other than Fla/Calf (What an idiot I know) took 10 more years to have time freedom / money to start making roadtrips.
We (wife incl) like to go to OCMD/Del (Sorry Locals) because after she puts up w/ a session or two I will do the wifey/touristy crap or else this will be a closeout ride. (Some will understand this)
“To Locals - Thank you for having us in your home”
I have turned to this forum because I have to surf alone, no longer have a home break and cannot share a great trip w/ anyone, because up here the word “Surfing” is “Taboo” unless you’re a Volcom mall rat wannabee. I have to hide my boards and load truck in the cover of darkness to avoid having to explain surfing to boot wearin, tobacco chewin people who don’t see the sun for 6 months a year, they look at you like you’re a crack addicted alien w/ 3 eyes. (Ex. Try explaining a snowmobile in your garage)
Anyways I just wanted to throw this out to some people who understand that sanctuary we all go to, being in the water even in crap.
Thanks for listening now you can tell me to go F&%K off.