LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Images
    What money did I give, and to call me a "college student"? It seems like its a joke that I am a "college student'. I had no idea it was so funny. I printed out pictures, and put them around my school. I guess that equals out too...."Whoa this guys crazy, giving them a ****load of money" Which they actually defended on how they divide it.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/www.invisibl...critiques.html

There we see a detailed pie chart of how they do.

And Travy actually without all the people on the internet protesting, (especially google), SOPA would have past. The internet is a way to stand for our rights. So I guess those "freedom fighters of facebook and twitter" have actually done something for you.

And who cares if its been around? If there's a mass murderer that's been around for 20 years and people are just finding out about him, is that a bad thing? That's quite obtuse of you. I'm sorry you have to hear about a topic you already know about, just because Americans and others are finding out about it now. Really, I am.

But hey, everyone has a right to their own opinion.

*Slow clap*

ever hear of this saying 'the road to hell is paved with good intentions'? know what it means?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    ever hear of this saying 'the road to hell is paved with good intentions'? know what it means?
    Never heard it. But my guess is that it means hell is filled with people of good intentions to do something but not actually doing it. Heaven is filled with people of good actions and actually doing something.

no, it means that good intentions most of time lead to disaster and MORE suffering. And FYI 'doing something' is not hanging papers, posting on the internet, etc. Actually do something that will help get this guy and bury him like join the service and asked to be sent to Uganda to the force already there. But once he's dead, don't be shocked when the next guy appears and does the exact same stuff.
    Last edited by aka pumpmaster; Mar 8, 2012 at 02:22 PM.

Images
    so annoying how all these celebrity types are all KONY this KONY that...bunch of dim wits...so easily influenced. This is not new...this has been going on for years. I recommend y'all read "they poured fire on us from the sky" an unbelievable story of 3 lost boys in the sudan.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPREME View Post

And Travy actually without all the people on the internet protesting, (especially google), SOPA would have past. The internet is a way to stand for our rights. So I guess those "freedom fighters of facebook and twitter" have actually done something for you.
    look kid, why don't you get off the internet and go volunteer in your own neighborhood instead of getting high and mighty about fighting the warlords in africa ?

Quote Originally Posted by travy View Post
    look kid, why don't you get off the internet and go volunteer in your own neighborhood instead of getting high and mighty about fighting the warlords in africa ?

Those are the darkest people I have ever seen.

Images
    Lol so much for the point of this thread.

Not the Point

You don't even have to watch the video to know what this is about, so don't use the fact that the video is 30 minutes as an excuse to not know about it. I haven't even watched it and I know what it's about. This is more of an issue that should be handled by NGO's, non-governmental associations, because it's clear that congress can't pass anything. Now, obviously charities have to keep some money, organizations simply can't run without funds. Without the internet, SOPA would have been passed, and with that, we would be in the same boat as chinese citizens. This guy is obviously ruthless, and needs to be stopped, and the U.S. government is literally doing everything domestically possible to help our country, which is on the rise. I'm only a kid, I can't do much right now, but the people that can make a difference, and human rights activists should make an attempt to help in someway. A little help can go a long way.

Washington Post article about the photo above was just posted. http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...id=sm_facebook