LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sorry Guys!

Hybrid View

Sorry Guys!

Southern NC, air upper 70's, sea upper 50's and waist to chest and clean. No boots already fools. Hope you like wearing those stinky things till June!

Images
    Good for you. Go milk your goats. Yee-haw

Quote Originally Posted by primo View Post
    Southern NC, air upper 70's, sea upper 50's and waist to chest and clean. No boots already fools. Hope you like wearing those stinky things till June!
    Sounds like you had a good time on your boogie board. Pretty cool that your parents were able to take you to the beach on a Thursday. Lol.

Cold water separates the men from the ladies.Don't forget your skirt when you enter your lineup.

It would not bother me one bit if I never had to wear a wetsuit again in my life. Well, as long as there are consistent warm waves wherever that is (shout out to StrandedInSmithfield).

Anyway, it got really fun at the pier (not going to say which one) from about 5 'till dark today and hardly anyone out. I'm still wearing booties though.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Anyway, it got really fun at the pier (not going to say which one) from about 5 'till dark today and hardly anyone out. I'm still wearing booties though.
    Heard that. I hung next to one of the piers as well. I wore 4/3 no boots and felt more than fine. surfed from 3-5:30. I was too stoked that the waves were fun that i wore myself out too fast, and got the worst cramp ever in my calf that i couldn't even stand for 10 minutes. perfect day. got a barrel too on one of those set waves into a chunky inside wedgey wonky waves. stoked.

Haters!

You are def more of a man then me in your 5/4/3! Next time you don't make the drop and eat **** think of me. Also try to get a job this year and move out of your parents basement.

Ask your mom if she can wash my booties cause they reek!

You are def more of a man then me in your 5/4/3! Next time you don't make the drop and eat **** think of me. Also try to get a job this year and move out of your parents basement.

At least the other guys were somewhat humorous. This was just lame and...not funny.

You had a great session and all you can do is rub it in our faces...your doing something wrong down there...maybe your lonely, need a hug?

hate to break it to ya but no one really cares man... we're still scoring in our wetsuits, I'm really not worried about if I have to suit up or not as long as there are waves.