Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mittens

8 42.11%
  • Gloves

11 57.89%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mittens or Gloves

Just wondering. See alot of guys with either. I use the mittens seem to be plenty warm. Do five finger gloves keep warmth??

i have lobster style mittens, where the index and thumb are by themselves, and the fingers are together....and the only finger that ever gets cold is my index finger....so mittens are definitely warmer.

Have used both... Mittens all the way. They keep you warmer because your fingers are together (bodyheat) plus there are less seems to break so there will be less leaks.

Images

both have advantages

mittens are definately warmer mil for mil but i feel like a gumby or something with them on so i use gloves on all but the coldest days then ill use mittens

wear deeeez.......

oneill 3mm 5 finger gloves, lets no water in, n keeps me warm all winter long

I know, mittens look funny and you may be resistant on trying them because you do not want a lobster claw. They help you paddle better, plus what are you doing in the water that you need all five fingers. Three fingers are all you need, max.

Images

MIttens or gloves

What about both...The Lobster Claw!!!!! thats my fav.

mittens are a strange beast, they tend to keep your hands warmer but i like being able to move all my fingers separate instead of together, i feel like a kid when i wear mittens

Images
    I have Body Glove 3mm. My hands get really cold after about 30 min. ANy ideas why?