LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    I agree - definitely no secret. But secret or no secret, no locals like unwanted labeling of their breaks. its always safe to give a regional name rather than calling out the break.

Nice pics SpongR

Anyone see what NS was doing? I would love to see some pics.

Quote Originally Posted by latedrops View Post
    Nice pics SpongR

Anyone see what NS was doing? I would love to see some pics.
    check out the contest pics from north side on sunday. they are more "surfer" oriented, rather than wave focused, but you will get an idea. i surfed further north, but it looked pretty good from the bridge...
    www.delmarvaesa.org
    click "high resolution press photos", and then click "surfers compete during... ho ho surf off"...

Quote Originally Posted by chubbyG View Post
    check out the contest pics from north side on sunday. they are more "surfer" oriented, rather than wave focused, but you will get an idea. i surfed further north, but it looked pretty good from the bridge...
    www.delmarvaesa.org
    click "high resolution press photos", and then click "surfers compete during... ho ho surf off"...
    Thanx man, awesome pics.
    If the main peak was like that, I can only imagine what the cove must have been like.

Quote Originally Posted by latedrops View Post
    Thanx man, awesome pics.
    If the main peak was like that, I can only imagine what the cove must have been like.
    another spot further up the road was going off with only me and my boy osiel out, it was head to overhead and clean as hell. too bad you all missed it hahahahhhahahah
    yeah it pays to be local

Quote Originally Posted by tom View Post
    another spot further up the road was going off with only me and my boy osiel out, it was head to overhead and clean as hell. too bad you all missed it hahahahhhahahah
    yeah it pays to be local
    glad you and osiel got waves, but what are you? 5 years old? "hahahahhhhahaha"? i think everyone got waves on sunday, especially because it was a weekend swell (again). to paraphrase owl chapman (a hawaiian big wave legend for anyone under 30), "a local is someone who doesnt have their **** together enough to travel!"
    so be stoked you got waves, but not because someone else did not, but rather because you did... ha ha he he and ho ho...

Quote Originally Posted by chubbyG View Post
    glad you and osiel got waves, but what are you? 5 years old? "hahahahhhhahaha"? i think everyone got waves on sunday, especially because it was a weekend swell (again). to paraphrase owl chapman (a hawaiian big wave legend for anyone under 30), "a local is someone who doesnt have their **** together enough to travel!"
    so be stoked you got waves, but not because someone else did not, but rather because you did... ha ha he he and ho ho...
    yes yes i am 5 dammit,. and i laugh because i wasn't out at ss for very long, my vagina was killing me and i smoke too many cigs, i wish i coulda charged there but i know my limits. and i know everyone got waves it was just nice to have that kind of swell and pretty much a solo session. and no i dont have my ish together to travel....hopefully im goin to indo this summer.