LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Couple of Surfboards for Sale

Here is a list of some of the boards I currently have for sale, all boards are located in Lewes/Rehoboth Beach DE. Feel free to email me at mgarbuttsurfboards@gmail.com if you have any questions.

1. Brand New 9' Garbutt Surfboards Pintail Noserider $675

2. Brand New 5'11 Garbutt Surfboards Round Pin $275!!!!!!!!

4. Rick Lantz 7' South Side Shooter 70's Single Fin Brand New $400

5. Used 5'6 Garbutt Surfboards Single Fin $225!!!!!

6. Used 6'4" Campbell Brothers Single Fin $180
    Last edited by mgarbutt; Apr 16, 2012 at 12:58 PM.

too bad ur so far away i would take that rocket..

3. love the paint job on the log! looks sick! too bad i dont need a longboard

Hey thanks! Kinda an abstract mexican blanket, board was built with 8oz Volan glass for added strength.

Also have a 6'2" Sharpeye SBX in great condition. Will post full dims later. $300

Getting rid of an 8' Funshape I made awhile back for friends to try out. Board is in great condition with only a few heal dings, great for beginners. $385 obo

7. Funshape has been sold, still have all others if anyone is interested. I also have a couple of vintage logs from the 60's and transition shapes from the 70's for those whom may be interested.

I just saw the long board at the top of the page at the shop. Awesome looking board.

9. Hey thanks Zippy, it so tempting for me not to take it and ride it haha

10. Another one up for sale. This is a 9'2" I named the 302 Noserider, which was taken from influences from Jacobs 422 and Zeph Carrigg's ISIS. Board is in excellent condition and is a very user friendly noserider. Asking $625

Last edited by mgarbutt; Apr 16, 2012 at 12:59 PM.