LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I don't ever shop anywhere else. There is literally no reason to go to a surf shop.

Bought Suits, Gloves, Booties, Hoods for my whole family there. WW is Top Notch.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    i bought a suit from them but i had to wait a few weeks since they had to get it from billabong due to WW being out but then i realized its just cheaper mostly to buy from a surf shop plus you get the shop warranty

This thread sponsored by........................... Wetsuit Warehouse.*

*Effusive praise---OR ELSE!

Bought couple of things from them, had to exchange a top for a larger size and they were very helpful, the guy did a return for me so I didn't have to wait for the exchange process which was nice. If you're not sure about sizing call them.
    Although the next full suit I buy I'm going to a local shop to support them so they're there when I need them.

There good man, just took them like 3 weeks to get the wetsuit I wanted in stock but it was still fall then so it was really no biggy rockin the old suit

I bought many times surf gear there and always reasonable prices, fast shipping and ez return policy so I'll buy again there and recommend this place for that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

WaveXperience Surf Camp