LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Oh and if your just looking to defend yourself cuz your a kook sponger... just bring a rusty dive knife. I'm just kiddin we're all part of the tribe. I'll sponge this entire ocean up with my big ol' ****.

"Someone with only a year of training in boxing and wrestling could easily defeat a martial artist of twenty years experience." --Bruce Lee ...

Quote Originally Posted by Flying eye View Post
    Dude, these guys are sending you down the wrong road. not really bad advice, you need to join either the army or the marine corps. make sure you tell the recruiter you want to be a ground pounder, the king of battle. then just wait your turn, go to afghanistan, come back in better shape than any wussy fitness program could ever do for you. there is no better way to get in shape then humping 90 lbs of gear through the mtns when when some misguided jihadist is trying to kill you.
    Or tell the recruiter you want to be a part of Kilgore's Air Cavalry...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPcSD...yer_detailpage

Here's my advice...

If you're looking at this primarily because you have a true interest in fighting, and getting in shape for surfing is secondary, than pick your interest and go.

If you're looking at this primarily to get in shape for surfing, and secondary for an interest in fighting, I suggest picking a training method thats less likely to pop a knee, elbow, or shoulder and leave you out of the water.

When i was in class five my uncle gave me a chain Stick and feel interest to learn how to move it ! I joined marshall art classes and there i have taken lessons over it. It's quite tough to operate !Now i can fight but only to protect myself not to just bit others!!! LOL

Images
    been tilling my garden by pitch fork 3 times over...that's a work out and a half, great for surfing. Good for back, legs and shoulders....

Try to look for a "cross fit" type of workout place. I live in monmouth county too and there is a new cross fit gym opening up in freehold on asbury avenue i believe

why dont you just paddle out and surf more...

Quote Originally Posted by shohan View Post
    When i was in class five my uncle gave me a chain Stick and feel interest to learn how to move it ! I joined marshall art classes and there i have taken lessons over it. It's quite tough to operate !Now i can fight but only to protect myself not to just bit others!!! LOL
    "English M**** F*****- do you speak it?"

FIGHT CLUB!!! (just ask Tyler Durden)