LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Best small wave board -- help

Hi Guys --

I am in a frenzy to find a great small wave board. Im talking 1 foot gutless junk. But I want it to be short, I'm sick of riding a 7 foot fish, I want something that is in the 5' range -- something interesting, fast, maneuverable, and fun. Im think rusty dwart, CI neck beard, lost motivator?

What do you guys think? I am open to all opinions and love suggestions an dpicutures of your boards

THanks!

Threads been done b4

Here's a link...maybe you'll find some useful info in here --->http://www.swellinfo.com/forum/showt...all+wave+board

CI Biscuit.

Quote Originally Posted by sponger72 View Post
    CI Biscuit.
    just curious, is your biscuit PU, Tuf-Lite or Epoxy?

Images
    I think the Lost Plank looks like a great small wave shape.

lost rocket

Here is what you do. Take that money that you would spend on a factory board and put like 30-60 bucks in to the biggest most beat up but not too old longboard (gotta have good foam) you can find. then bring it to a reputable shaper (your from New England so there is a couple of great guys around) and you have him take that longboard and build you what ever the hell you want. whole thing should run you between 3-400. when it comes to short sticks for micro lines the weirder the better. call that $h1t the pumpkin seed or somthin and paint it orange. thats whats up these days.

Images
    sounds like you want a simmons! check out this one one i just shaped, pulled in the tail more for a little more performance.

Images
    I love that lot plank shape.

Quote Originally Posted by newenglandsurfer View Post
    Im talking 1 foot gutless junk. But I want it to be short...something interesting, fast, maneuverable, and fun. Im think rusty dwart, CI neck beard, lost motivator?
    Based upon this statement. I'm with everyone else...a Simmons...an oversized dwart/motivator may work, but the other boards need a bit of push to be worthwhile...Plank is a ...lost simmons.