LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Oh and if money is not an issue and you are looking for "the best small wave board" check out the trunk board by cole.....it's $1400....

lost sub scorcher. best small wave board i ever had. but now they have a mini driver which is new model of the sub scorcher. those are your best bets

Lost Motivator. i have a 5-9" and its incredible how well it performs in the small stuff. makes summer bearable

Hey Franny fingers - Nice bit of exposure there!
    Do you work with Roger Beal? Is he one of the guys you learned a bit from? He has roots back to La Jolla IIRC
    Jim

Images

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by JTS View Post
    Hey Franny fingers - Nice bit of exposure there!
    Do you work with Roger Beal? Is he one of the guys you learned a bit from? He has roots back to La Jolla IIRC
    Jim

Started on my own for about 5 years(more ding repair than shaping), Roger been helping me for 3 (more Hanging than shaping) and my buddy is at Superior Glassing/Rocky's in OB. I would hang out there.

Seen Joe B. shaping all those mini sims...

Me and roger where shaping, trying to figuire out what would work. We came out with that thing, I didnt even plan on using that board.

where suppose to meet up tomorrow..

anybody seen or ridden a Lost Bottom Feeder or a Roberts Diamond Fish or Anything? Thinking about picking one up but haven't been able to get my hands on one