LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

Handcrafted Surfboards

Hello Swellinfo community. My name is Phil Taylor and I have been building surfboards on a custom order basis for over 15 years. Endless Summer surf shop on 38th st in Ocean City MD is the first surf shop to carry my surfboards. These are handcrafted surfboards where all pocesses are completed by me as I would have it no other way. If you are in the area feel free to stop in. Also you can check out my facebook @ PhillipTaylorGallery.

Thankyou Swellinfo and be well all,
    Phil Taylor
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice sprays!

Images
    Wow Phil those look really nice.

nice boards. I coulnt find your fb page...

Images
    thankyou. my fb is under Phillip Taylor Gallery

wow, beautiful work.

Very nice. I like the brown one in the middle. Does your site have the dimensions and prices? Those boards look like theyd go great on east coast surf

Images
    Thankyou. All i hav at the moment is the facebook page.I am in the process of a website. my email is philliptaylorgallery@gmail. feel free to contact me for a price on a custom design.All the boards pictured are high volume low length boards. definately fun east coast. the one u mentioned is a 5-7 at 20 3/4 inches wide and 3 inches thick. V bottom nose to tail for better rail to rail.performance intentions with plenty float. I am 200lbs and ride the same shape in a 5-9 x 21 at 3 thick. I ride it in knee to two feet overhead. love it.These were made with a shop in mind but all my templates can be modified and customized for individual needs.Your attributes would influence this.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gallerysurfboards View Post
    Nice sprays!
    Your boards are very nice. Gave you a look long ago. very nice. thanks for the kind words.

Hey Phil

Beautiful boards! Hope people who visit the shop appreciate your talent and choose your boards over the california crap they ship over here.
    Keep up the fine work.

~Brian
    www.greenlightsurfsupply.com
    Shape Your Surfing Experience