LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    dont let your parents see this!!!
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/20/wo...xico.html?_r=1

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SUPREME View Post
    Well,
    I want to start doing a lot more traveling for surfing. That includes out of the United States.. but my parents, and even some other people are really hooked on the fact that there are all these black markets for peoples organs and sex slaves and that a lot of places kidnap tourists. I looked online and saw that Egypt looks pretty bad.. but no where like Fiji or anything like that. I mean of course what it comes down to is to travel with a buddy, but still!

Whats the deal? Is **** really that bad, or are they just paranoid/trying to protect their son?

If you are 18 or younger, I would wait to you become more mature and aware of your surroundings. I know you probably feel like you are mature enough to travel with some friends, but trust me, you need to be able think more clearly in sketchy situations. I would wait a few more years to you travel or atleast pick a relatively safe spot and don't go exploring for the perfect wave in a 10/10 dangerous place. Yeah potentially the wave of your life, or getting kidnapped and tortured until your parents pay up...

And yes, in some places, it is that bad.

Images
    id give a kidney to be a sex slave...lol

Images
    I just got back from Amsterdam, I still have my lungs but they are a little worn.

if they wont let you go, talk to them about the all inclusive surf packages thru wavehunters, waterways, etc. or go to someplace in the caribbean they themselves would go to like PR, tortola, barbados.

We die. Surf now.