LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

kooks in delaware???

I was at a spot and this kook never seen him out before im at that spot half the time i surf. This kook hits right in the face with his log and no i was not in his way he hit me head on black eye now he did not even say sorry!!! Any suggestions of what i should have done???

Images
    Punched him in the face... cut his leash... and then approach him on the beach, he'll probably say something like "Okay. I get it. This is where you tell me that "locals rule", and that Yuppie insects like me shouldn't be surfing the break, right? " ... then you just say "nope that would be a waste of time, im just gonna kick your ass"

Quote Originally Posted by SUPREME View Post
    Punched him in the face... cut his leash... and then approach him on the beach, he'll probably say something like "Okay. I get it. This is where you tell me that "locals rule", and that Yuppie insects like me shouldn't be surfing the break, right? " ... then you just say "nope that would be a waste of time, im just gonna kick your ass"
    Awesome! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by delsurf73 View Post
    I was at a spot and this kook never seen him out before im at that spot half the time i surf. This kook hits right in the face with his log and no i was not in his way he hit me head on black eye now he did not even say sorry!!! Any suggestions of what i should have done???
    become literate, through literacy the marvels and solutions to life's problems may be achieved.

Images

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    become literate, through literacy the marvels and solutions to life's problems may be achieved.
    Hahaha! This.

Images
    I would suggest making sure he never caught another wave without you in the way for the rest of his session. I believe you were surfing the ever so crowded ..... break in Delaware. This will get worse as we get closer to summer, thanks to newly added surf shop.

Images
    Haole

Thanks guys for the advice this guy did not even say sorry biggest dushbag ive seen.This summer is gonna suck with kooks and i hope we have swell.

Quote Originally Posted by delsurf73 View Post
    Fixed the grammer for you

Hi, my parents dropped me off at the Naval Jetties on Saturday afternoon and I was ran into while boogie boarding on knee high waves by some middle aged heavy from southeastern Pennsylvania. How can I tell him he's a kook, I'm pretty sure he's the vice president at my dad's accounting firm, therefor the repercussions could be harsh for our family.