LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 52
  1. #1

    kooks in delaware???

    I was at a spot and this kook never seen him out before im at that spot half the time i surf. This kook hits right in the face with his log and no i was not in his way he hit me head on black eye now he did not even say sorry!!! Any suggestions of what i should have done???

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Belford, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    149
    Images
    1
    Punched him in the face... cut his leash... and then approach him on the beach, he'll probably say something like "Okay. I get it. This is where you tell me that "locals rule", and that Yuppie insects like me shouldn't be surfing the break, right? " ... then you just say "nope that would be a waste of time, im just gonna kick your ass"

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by SUPREME View Post
    Punched him in the face... cut his leash... and then approach him on the beach, he'll probably say something like "Okay. I get it. This is where you tell me that "locals rule", and that Yuppie insects like me shouldn't be surfing the break, right? " ... then you just say "nope that would be a waste of time, im just gonna kick your ass"
    Awesome! Lol

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by delsurf73 View Post
    I was at a spot and this kook never seen him out before im at that spot half the time i surf. This kook hits right in the face with his log and no i was not in his way he hit me head on black eye now he did not even say sorry!!! Any suggestions of what i should have done???
    become literate, through literacy the marvels and solutions to life's problems may be achieved.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    440
    Images
    25

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Carolina Beach
    Posts
    843
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    become literate, through literacy the marvels and solutions to life's problems may be achieved.
    Hahaha! This.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Milford, DE
    Posts
    152
    Images
    40
    I would suggest making sure he never caught another wave without you in the way for the rest of his session. I believe you were surfing the ever so crowded ..... break in Delaware. This will get worse as we get closer to summer, thanks to newly added surf shop.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Milford, DE
    Posts
    152
    Images
    40
    Haole

  9. #9
    Thanks guys for the advice this guy did not even say sorry biggest dushbag ive seen.This summer is gonna suck with kooks and i hope we have swell.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by delsurf73 View Post
    I was at a spot and this kook never seen him out before im at that spot half the time i surf. This kook hits right in the face with his log and no i was not in his way he hit me head on black eye now he did not even say sorry!!! Any suggestions of what i should have done???
    Fixed the grammer for you

    Hi, my parents dropped me off at the Naval Jetties on Saturday afternoon and I was ran into while boogie boarding on knee high waves by some middle aged heavy from southeastern Pennsylvania. How can I tell him he's a kook, I'm pretty sure he's the vice president at my dad's accounting firm, therefor the repercussions could be harsh for our family.