LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by eastbreak View Post
    I would suggest making sure he never caught another wave without you in the way for the rest of his session. I believe you were surfing the ever so crowded ..... break in Delaware. This will get worse as we get closer to summer, thanks to newly added surf shop.
    ^^^This will work

Images

in my experience, the only people who run into issues with localism are kooks. people who understand the rules of etiquette rarely have problems

skeglegs. I got hit on friday with the board and surfed same place saturday and saw that boggie out i was out in afternoon picked up alot of size not knee high chest puls on sets.That boogie hit a dude and he said sorry to all of us and said he has no control.Thats were i get pissed and say why are you here then just peolpe in this world today!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by delsurf73 View Post
    skeglegs. I got hit on friday with the board and surfed same place saturday and saw that boggie out i was out in afternoon picked up alot of size not knee high chest puls on sets.That boogie hit a dude and he said sorry to all of us and said he has no control.Thats were i get pissed and say why are you here then just peolpe in this world today!!!!
    Your a frigin retard....go back to school.

I have watched grammar fall to a grueling death on the internet. Dear Lord, it wouldn't be so bad if some peoples' sentences actually made sense.

as long as the kooks stay in DE than I see no problem here.

Dont mind my spelling its from my new cell phone....back to kooks in the summer i hope the waves are good not like last summer sucked but crowds are gonna suck so i found a spot that is crowded in the summer more of a drive for me but spread out so i can hve my space and choose my own waves

What a joke.

You actually came on here to ask what to do? You're pathetic, quit surfing completely and take up knitting. It would suit your personality.

thats a great video..