LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Images
    First and foremost, you need to take a 3rd grade English class. Secondly, what you are going to do is stfu about kooks because they are everywhere. Deal with it in your own way. Why do you rely upon internet forums for a reaction to a kook situation? You sir are a kook yourself. You probably got hit with your own board...atleast I think that is what I got from your paragraph of nonsense. Stay in DE by the way and do not venture anywhere out of the state.
    Last edited by super fish; Mar 20, 2012 at 11:40 PM.

You all kooks talkin crap about me im 12 get real came her for advice no drama im sure im a better surfer than you guys im 12 and getting barreld and entering contest so shot up and ill show you whats up i train 4 days a week so keep talking you will be sorry....Im a cool kid no attitude intil peolpe get to me dont mess with me!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by delsurf73 View Post
    You all kooks talkin crap about me im 12 get real came her for advice no drama im sure im a better surfer than you guys im 12 and getting barreld and entering contest so shot up and ill show you whats up i train 4 days a week so keep talking you will be sorry....Im a cool kid no attitude intil peolpe get to me dont mess with me!!!!!

LMAO...this thread is almost as good as the physix one!

Images
    it sounds like delsurf hangs out with our old friend sandytoes....

If you were my kid i'd slap you upside your damn head just like that surfboard.

I have honor roll a nd my mom surfs teaching her myself if you dare talk about my mom or calls her a kook in the water just stay away i have friends that were former pro surfers and teach me respect in the water so my mom knows how responsible i am so back off!!!

I have honor roll a nd my mom surfs teaching her myself if you dare talk about my mom or calls her a kook in the water just stay away i have friends that were former pro surfers and teach me respect in the water so my mom knows how responsible i am so back off!!!
    I have honor roll? Wow do we seriously need some education reform in this country.

Dont mind my spelling its from my new cell phone....back to kooks in the summer i hope the waves are good not like last summer sucked but crowds are gonna suck so i found a spot that is crowded in the summer more of a drive for me but spread out so i can hve my space and choose my own waves
    No problem with the spelling errors. I totally understand as I have an iPhone and it's really easy to fat finger it and make spelling mistakes. But your phone also seems to be screwing up all your grammar, syntax, sentence structure and clarity, punctuation and writing mechanics. You should take that thing back to the dealer and get it looked at.

"in my experience, the only people who run into issues with localism are kooks. people who understand the rules of etiquette rarely have problems"

Exactly. I have to travel to surf, as I am not fortunate enough to live by a decent break. In my 15+ years of surfing up and down the east coast, I have never had any problems with the locals.

My tips:

Know the rules of surfing, observe the spot before you paddle out, show respect to all that are already out, and appologize when you make a mistake (even if you are not sure if it was your fault).

These have made my lifetime of surfing an incredable experience and trouble free.

The Special Olympics has a surf team????