LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jchafard View Post
    Saw a good-sized shark jet by though...
    Where at???

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    What part of Florida? We're expecting a solid day on Saturday in certain areas, might work out better for you if you can get on it
    I wish... I'll be on the gulf coast.... just my luck.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    I wish... I'll be on the gulf coast.... just my luck.
    I'm local to the gulf but it's only a 2hr drive to the best spot in florida

Images
    what is this surfing that everyone talks about? how do you surf?

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    I'm local to the gulf but it's only a 2hr drive to the best spot in florida
    If I had the time I'd rent a car and make the drive too.. but I'll be visiting the 'rents and it just wouldnt be right... Im just going to have to write this one off while everyone probably scores the best surf the spring!!!! lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    If I had the time I'd rent a car and make the drive too.. but I'll be visiting the 'rents and it just wouldnt be right... Im just going to have to write this one off while everyone probably scores the best surf the spring!!!! lol.
    Gotcha, well the good news it probably won't be the "best surf of spring" so you aren't missing some huge well, just a fun glassy 3-5ft day, there definitely will be better days

DawnPatrol, I grew up in Largo, learned to surf over in Stewart and Hobe Sound area. Used to surf Indian Rocks and areas in Reddington, just wanted to say what's up. And I know this has nothing to do with the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    DawnPatrol, I grew up in Largo, learned to surf over in Stewart and Hobe Sound area. Used to surf Indian Rocks and areas in Reddington, just wanted to say what's up. And I know this has nothing to do with the thread.
    Hey what's up Zeroevol! Don't think we've ever met but good chance we've crossed paths in the water at some point. I grew up in Dunedin, surfed as far North as 880 Mandalay Apartments (CLW) and as far south as Venice Jetty and everywhere in between, but practically live at Ponce Inlet & New Smryna Beaches. Good seeing another local guy on here... you ever make it back around the old stompin grounds?

Been back a couple times, did not get to surf. I was usually Indian Rocks, or their was a place just south of Sand Key we called Restaraunts. East Coast, I was usually over at Canaveral Pier or Second Light. Got my first board from Manadaly Surf Shop in Clearwater. Dunedin, my aunt used to live up in Palm Harbor. Very cool to talk to ya

Yeah i know the areas you speak of, small world and very cool to talk to you as well! I'm headed East this Saturday to Ponce, looks like fun.