LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wtf god why

Hybrid View

Wtf god why

PM FORECAST DOES NOT AGREE WITH MY DESIRES!!!!!! what the heck happened to the ne swell on sunday/monday?????????????????? please i would like to surf sometime this month

all of a sudden I dont feel too bad about being away sunday till end of next week! sucks. but we've seen this all to often....

Take swellinfo down till we get a REAL swell THANK YOU

I was hoping for it to get cleaner, not go away...

well according to local weatherman....and his pressure maps.... Still looks like we will get some waves. but I'm not a swell forecaster. That's why I use this site.

Seriously I just wish we could get waves on a semi-regular basis. I don't have enough other hobbies for times like this.

dude, we were gonna have pumpin 6 foot waves monday. now theres ankle high surf. SCREW YOU SWELLINFOOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by Gfootr View Post
    I was hoping for it to get cleaner, not go away...
    haha right? I remeber checking this morning and saying that I hope the winds shift for sunday and it just dropped off last time i checked.

It was forecast to be an East swell anyway. Maybe it will come back as a South and actually be something worth getting excited over.

Quote Originally Posted by gallerysurfboards View Post
    It was forecast to be an East swell anyway. Maybe it will come back as a South and actually be something worth getting excited over.
    Yes that would be great I am placing my order for a South screw those east swells! I wasnt too excited about that swell glad its gone!!!!

Images
    Grrrr argh!