LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

any girls in the jacksonville area?

hey! looking for some friends who enjoy the waves Im so new to surfing Its sad. lived in Hawaii for 3 years and never picked up a board! (can you feel my regret over the internet!)But my time has come and I'm looking for some friends to show me the ropes a lil. lol. ok ok ALOT! i have no idea wtf im doing! haha..so if anyone is interested let me know!! and for all you guys that clicked on this send me info on anything..you think i should know..lol..thanks!~

Images
    the longer the better... this is in no way a sexual joke. get a longboard... seriously...

Quote Originally Posted by a2tall View Post
    the longer the better... this is in no way a sexual joke. get a longboard... seriously...
    lmao!! so ive read..im trying to get a board within the next couple weeks..whats a good price? as i dont know what im talking about and being a chick with D's im hoping not to get ripped off by jerks!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by beyondlimits View Post
    lmao!! so ive read..im trying to get a board within the next couple weeks..whats a good price? as i dont know what im talking about and being a chick with D's im hoping not to get ripped off by jerks!

Any way of proving you have D's?
    What does that have to do with surfing anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Any way of proving you have D's?
    What does that have to do with surfing anyway?
    uh girl with big boobs with blonde hair ...doesnt know what shes talking about coming to surf boards==def. gonna get ripped off when buying a board..for being "dumb".

Images
    uh girl with big boobs with blonde hair ...doesnt know what shes talking about coming to surf boards==def. gonna get ripped off when buying a board..for being "dumb".
    Come on SJB. Your pic shows a girl with brown hair and brown eyebrows... Does the carpet match the drapes.

I smell spam.

If I had D's I would never leave the house to go surf....

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    ok. lol...

hmmmmm

A lot of females use and read this forum. Typically we don't end each sentence with "lol", nor do we post our measurements.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    I got D's but that's because I was thinking of waves during skoo.