LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by surfsolo View Post
    Yea, if this was a guy posting (maybe it is in disguise lol), he would get hammer and been called a kook. That being said get a funboard, respect the locals in your area and give them space. Do not paddle into the middle of the lineup. Other than that have fun!
    yea ive been to the local beaches and there are no locals..lol..ive seen like 5 ppl out in the water..unless its just cause its spring idk.. NOTHING LIKE HAWAII where pp are literally fighting for a wave..

Quote Originally Posted by beyondlimits View Post
    yea ive been to the local beaches and there are no locals..lol..ive seen like 5 ppl out in the water..unless its just cause its spring idk.. NOTHING LIKE HAWAII where pp are literally fighting for a wave..
    Cool. Pickup a 7-8 ft foam board or something like 8 foot funboard that will last you for the first couple years when you are just getting your surf legs. Do not get a shortboard (I did when I learned and I learned the hard way).

Edit: expect to pay 200-300 for a lightly used/new foam board or about 300-350 for a used funboard.
    Last edited by surfsolo; Mar 23, 2012 at 02:06 PM.

WOW im not a guy nor is this a fake profile i understand im probably the only girl on this forum but c'mon guys..gotta start somewhere instead of going out and making a fool out of myself (which will happen probably regardless )but actually kinda know wtf im doing lol..i love the comments..but please dont be jerks im actually trying to get my **** down..ok..keep the advice coming boys..so far get a fun board or a longboard..got it. what about wax?

WOW im not a guy nor is this a fake profile i understand im probably the only girl on this forum but c'mon guys..gotta start somewhere instead of going out and making a fool out of myself (which will happen probably regardless )but actually kinda know wtf im doing lol..i love the comments..but please dont be jerks im actually trying to get my **** down..ok..keep the advice coming boys..so far get a fun board or a longboard..got it. what about wax?
    Use it... All over... Sorry....

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    this thread is hilarious. If this were some dude posting about starting to surf and looking for spots and the right board... there would def. be more negative posts directed at the idea of this.
    as far as a real suggestion.... most girls dont realize how much physical effort is needed to surf... let alone being able to actually catch that 5 to 25 second ride. its 90% paddling and positioning.
    I think you should get yourself a good used board, in the 7 to 8ft fun board shape. and if you think you like it, then start looking for a new board, something custom more suited to your size and potential.
    well im not like "most girls" so..im up for a challenge..besides drowning ofcourse lol

Images
    uh girl with big boobs with blonde hair ...doesnt know what shes talking about coming to surf boards==def. gonna get ripped off when buying a board..for being "dumb".
    Come on SJB. Your pic shows a girl with brown hair and brown eyebrows... Does the carpet match the drapes.

I smell spam.

actually i have all over blonde highlights ..hint blond hair..why is this so hard to believe i dont understand what the problem is..this is pretty funny..guys are that desperate they would pretend to be a girl?! pretty low.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Come on SJB. Your pic shows a girl with brown hair and brown eyebrows... Does the carpet match the drapes.

I smell spam.
    pic with swellinfo in the background to validate!

actually i have all over blonde highlights ..hint blond hair..why is this so hard to believe i dont understand what the problem is..this is pretty funny..guys are that desperate they would pretend to be a girl?! pretty low.
    SJB is capable of anything after being banned from the boards! LOL

huh? wtf are you guys talking about who/what is SJB?