LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Images
    The only measurements I'm posting here or anywhere for the matter is the dimensions of my boards, the size of a wave, or the distance paddled/ran.

Dudes trolling as chic......you can always tell by their general lack of basic female understandings and their overwhelming attempts to "please" other dudes.

Aloha i have been surfing for yearsi can help you learn its easy i teach plenty of girls to surf big waves in NEW JERSEY! private massage me.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterSandwich View Post
    HAHAHA I was thinking the same thing. The guy that said, "you are the first girl on the forum that I have seen". That's complete crap! There are plenty of us on here, but we don't have to go rave about it!!
    No kidding, there are definitely more girls than you think here. I mean I just found out yesterday that Erock is a lesbian.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NJshredmachine View Post
    Aloha i have been surfing for yearsi can help you learn its easy i teach plenty of girls to surf big waves in NEW JERSEY! private massage me.
    You're a kook. Go private message yourself.

Images
    ^ Ha! And welcome back shredmachine!
    Last edited by seldom seen; Jan 30, 2013 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NJshredmachine View Post
    hey! he got a new avatar picture! I'd love to know where in NJ that blue water slab is! Looks EPIC! Is that from today?

Your all weird. Beyond limits, if your serious, posting pictures of your boobs on a surfing forum is not getting you any closer to successful surfing. Go skate, go run, watch surf videos, row a boat, go swimming, go body surfing, go boogie boarding, watch people surfing, eat some food. Realize that your going to have to make lightning quick decisions and your going to need to drop your ego and put yourself last. It's all about timing and power.

8. I though njshredmachine would have Garrett mcnamaras 100 foot wave as his avatar by now...

my advice? sit way outside

Quote Originally Posted by beyondlimits View Post
    another question does everyone start off on longboards/funboards? or is it just a better choice because its easier to learn..
    I'm 6'5" and traded a couch for my 1st board. It was a water logged 5'2" twin fin by Don Smith of Hawaii. At least it kept my head above water.