LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Waves tomorrow?

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Waves tomorrow?

    Im supposed to go back to my college tonight with a ride from my friend but if tomorrow is a decent surfable swell I'll definitely stay back another day, what do you guys think?

  2. Quote Originally Posted by nj1993 View Post
    Im supposed to go back to my college tonight with a ride from my friend but if tomorrow is a decent surfable swell I'll definitely stay back another day, what do you guys think?
    Id say go back ... NE winds ... but it all depends on local knowledge ... know which places work with these winds and you may score some fun ones ..

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Manasquan
    Posts
    303
    Images
    6
    ehhh... its probably not worth it, E swell close out city at most spots... but if you need to get west go for it

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,404
    Images
    5
    I think we all need to get west if we want some real surf.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Manasquan
    Posts
    303
    Images
    6
    haha wet sorry typo. but an accurate one at that...

  6. #6
    See you at lincoln ave boisz!!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    185
    What thickness wet suits you guys going out in tomorrow? Time to break out the 4/3 ???

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSoul View Post
    What thickness wet suits you guys going out in tomorrow? Time to break out the 4/3 ???
    been using a 4/3 all winter, the air/water temps have been ridiculous

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by sharp eye View Post
    been using a 4/3 all winter, the air/water temps have been ridiculous
    Where you located? Ive been using a friends 5/4 but it is a little to snug for me since I am taller than him (he is a medium im a MT). But I will use my 4/3 tomorrow, thanks for the input man.

  10. you can def rock a 4/3 in ocnj, not sure about Long Island ...