LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Waves tomorrow?

Waves tomorrow?

Im supposed to go back to my college tonight with a ride from my friend but if tomorrow is a decent surfable swell I'll definitely stay back another day, what do you guys think?

2. Quote Originally Posted by nj1993 View Post
    Im supposed to go back to my college tonight with a ride from my friend but if tomorrow is a decent surfable swell I'll definitely stay back another day, what do you guys think?
    Id say go back ... NE winds ... but it all depends on local knowledge ... know which places work with these winds and you may score some fun ones ..

Images
    ehhh... its probably not worth it, E swell close out city at most spots... but if you need to get west go for it

Images
    I think we all need to get west if we want some real surf.

Images
    haha wet sorry typo. but an accurate one at that...

See you at lincoln ave boisz!!!

What thickness wet suits you guys going out in tomorrow? Time to break out the 4/3 ???

8. you can def rock a 4/3 in ocnj, not sure about Long Island ...

4/3 bc thats the thickest ive got. Think ill be ok? Surfing long beach.

Quote Originally Posted by MNT View Post
    4/3 bc thats the thickest ive got. Think ill be ok? Surfing long beach.
    4/3 should be fine, but with the winds you need a squid lid. I was out in N. Monmouth, NJ tonight with a 4/3 and squid lid. Had to take lid off and dunk a few times to cool off. When I got out and took my 3mm gloves and boots off steam came out.

Based on some of the slop I rode from 6-8pm tonight, tommorrow could be good - if the winds cooperate.