LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Waves tomorrow?

dudeman - PM was the real wrong call... it was semi-clean from 9-12. When I got out it was getting choppy.

Am I the only one that loves semi-clean/high tide waves . Theres something special about them when they work. No barrels but supper fun. Real easy drop-ins and such slow waves. Definitly not the best day ever, but it makes for a really mello session.

any thoughts on tomorrow and if it will be worth while for the fortunate few who don't have to work...

PM was nice out by me, got a good session in from 2-5pm...scored a few nice ones...lots of people out, was a good day..not sure if tomorrow will be as big but prob will be just as fun, if your off of work, go for it!

bmencer - Or the fortunate few who live an hour away, but work 3-11:30 at comcast so they can wake up early for dawn patroll everryyy day . No names

Images
    obx is the place to go tommorow.

went with the old CP today for my spot choice. little choppy, but some waist to shoulder sets with semi-consistant chest high sets. super fun

Images
    no waves tomorrow...trust me....at least in sea girt, nj

Ended up going to oc sunday got some good waves from 4-6 lot of guys out there

Quote Originally Posted by idsmashh View Post
    dudeman - PM was the real wrong call... it was semi-clean from 9-12. When I got out it was getting choppy.

Am I the only one that loves semi-clean/high tide waves . Theres something special about them when they work. No barrels but supper fun. Real easy drop-ins and such slow waves. Definitly not the best day ever, but it makes for a really mello session.

Definitely not the only one. Love those random days. Lots of surfers with their noses in the air "not clean/steep/gnar enough" while you surf away and have a blast.