LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Moronic Threads

I've posted from time to time on another well known blog collectively since 1999-2000 but I kind of felt alienated as most of the members are from the west coast and most topics are about the west coast lifestyle etc. Different topics, attitudes and outlooks personifying our differences as surfers and the waves we ride. They both have their good points and bad points. To keep it SR, I'm more than sick of this flat spell. Somebody sacrifice a chicken or something.

Quote Originally Posted by havanasand View Post
    Somebody sacrifice a chicken or something.
    Hahahahahahaha!

Funny how people who complain about "moronic threads" never explain their definition of a non-moronic thread or offer up any examples or a list of what they think a "proper" thread should be like...

Images
    umm..I have more surf art?...

i thought the cars thread was interesting i enjoyed reading about all the cars you all drive and it seemed everyone even users who rarely comment were talking about their cars

......there's always who's willing to read trash! (and the door won't hit me on the ass, cuz I'm already through...)

It's all cyclical... topics, posters, posers...

Just like the recent surf conditions, we are flat now because when summer crowds come it's going to be going off and we're all jammed into a 100 foot "surfing" beach.

The only ones who will catch waves are the ones who take off 30 feet behind the jetty or those few that wake up at 4am.

Images
    So, you posted on the forum, telling everyone that that it is filled with moronic posts?

Whats the point of that?
    Wouldn't you fill your time better, but just ignoring it all together rather then insulting the people that post on the forum that you dont like to read? Or, even better, why dont you contribute a positive interesting or informative post?

Its an open forum, open to the moronic and non-moronic all the same... Bring up something cool to talk about!

If everyone stayed away from the garbage threads there would be no rats around the garbage.

-Goodvibes

This is great!!! I think after you sign in with your password, there should be an IQ test and a breathalyzer/piss test....only then are you allowed to post.