LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Moronic Threads

1. I will continue to use this forum, and many other forums, to (self) promote my website www.getdirtyfeat.com . Its never good to be sarcastic, and the laughing is for morons. By the way you should check out my website www.getdirtyfeat.com , its dead serious, and I only pound my chest like an ape when I'm in front of mirrors.

Surfing should only be serious and everyone should love the world tour... and only talk about surfing, and only surf when its good, and never enjoy anything else in life other than surfing. Oh yea check out my website, its geared only to real serious people. www.getdirtyfeat.com

KEEP SURFING SERIOUS

Quote Originally Posted by Salty View Post
    After posting/reading threads on this forum for several years, I have come to the conclusion that this is the one of the most moronic, brain-damaged, pointless, dense, and irrelevant surf forums in existense! There is no longer much meaningful information exchanged, and like most simple-minded chest-pounding apes, people just want to express their territorial/aggro egos (anonymously, of course - a 13-year-old sponger could describe himself as a 24 year-old, experienced, heavy rider from the west coast who had a run-in with some kook who drops in on him at the crowded naval jetty) and all you read about is the chest-pounding, the tough sounding threats! Mitchell is the only one who i see who regularly posts photos of what we surfed (or missed)!, and frankly, I'm getting tired of reading about some teenager's run-in with jersey locals, or oc's car break-in's and thefts! Get back to the point of a real surf forum, or stop allowing people to write the puerile, self-promoting litter we keep seeing regularly!...the forum is still worth saving as a meaningful way to exchange information, but I don't know how long that will last! I know that this thread will goad some fanatical responses, so let's see how many people really want to take this forum seriously, or just want to use it as a vehicle for self-promotion, or just see their outrageous bullsh*t in print!
    As is the words of facebook...... "Like"

Quote Originally Posted by whitewater View Post
    As is the words of facebook...... "Like"
    As in the words of my infant son: "waaa... waaa.."

if you live on this coast, you are not taking surfing THAT seriously. Might as well have some fun with it. I think this forum is hilarious.

what is this ... surfering? hey to the OG poster.. everyone know the goldens days have already happened and we all missed it

Images
    @Erock

Dude, you just gave him 17 backlinks.

Images
    i surfed with a dude who wore a g-string type of Euro speedo- it was wierd awlays looking at those hairy half moons

Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    @Erock

Dude, you just gave him 17 backlinks.
    That's how serious I am, man. Seriously serious about seriously doing this serious business of posting on the interwebs.

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    if you live on this coast, you are not taking surfing THAT seriously. Might as well have some fun with it. I think this forum is hilarious.
    This.......