LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 76

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    jacksonville,NC
    Posts
    37

    north carolina girls:)

    hey! looking for a couple girls to hit the water with..im so new to surfing its sad...i lived in hawaii for 3 years and never picked up a board..can you feel my regret over the internet? lol.. lets go girls, i know there are a couple out there

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    360
    Well hi! I am not girl, but I'm new myself

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by gruvi View Post
    Well hi! I am not girl, but I'm new myself
    There is nothing "new" about you gruvi....

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    asbury
    Posts
    6

    im blue in my plums

    All this talk is getting me blue in my plums. And the flat spell continues.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by cropduster View Post
    All this talk is getting me blue in my plums. And the flat spell continues.
    What are you talking about? I surfed OC just this morning. Thigh to waist sets. Low crowds. Pretty fun. And that would be the 3rd time I've surfed in the last 7 days. And out of those 3 days, today was the worst conditions. What flat spell are you talking about??

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    asbury
    Posts
    6
    for me, not driving down to oc for some waist high mush. near central jersey we're rocking the knee high dribblers. the long board is getting to become too familiar is all im saying. im looking to rock the short board. Also, to the girl spitting trash on the east coast, you've still got a pretty mouth.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,513
    Quote Originally Posted by idsmashh View Post
    What are you talking about? I surfed OC just this morning. Thigh to waist sets. Low crowds. Pretty fun. And that would be the 3rd time I've surfed in the last 7 days. And out of those 3 days, today was the worst conditions. What flat spell are you talking about??
    Thought i was the only one, although i'm located in FL, it's been rather fun lately, this weekend looks to be total garbage but other than that it's been pretty solid.

  8. #8
    What happened to the swellinfo forum?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    bethany & wrightsville
    Posts
    493
    Images
    32
    hahaha gruvi, oh god I cant wait for the rest of the replys to this

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by beyondlimits View Post
    hey! looking for a couple girls to hit the water with..im so new to surfing its sad...i lived in hawaii for 3 years and never picked up a board..can you feel my regret over the internet? lol.. lets go girls, i know there are a couple out there
    please, for the love of god, meet these "girls" at a public place. Thank you

    p.s. I laughed so effing hard when I saw gruvis post. how did I know?