LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by beyondlimits View Post
    hey! looking for a couple girls to hit the water with..im so new to surfing its sad...i lived in hawaii for 3 years and never picked up a board..can you feel my regret over the internet? lol.. lets go girls, i know there are a couple out there
    I see we have a common interest. Help me help you

still no girls on here?! wtf. you guys are pathetic! i guess the title says "north carolina boys"..wow gtfo my thread.

Quote Originally Posted by spongedude View Post
    "Mar 23, 2012 02:18 AM #1
    beyondlimits

any girls in the jacksonville area?

hey! looking for some friends who enjoy the waves Im so new to surfing Its sad. lived in Hawaii for 3 years and never picked up a board! (can you feel my regret over the internet!)But my time has come and I'm looking for some friends to show me the ropes a lil. lol. ok ok ALOT! i have no idea wtf im doing! haha..so if anyone is interested let me know!! and for all you guys that clicked on this send me info on anything..you think i should know..lol..thanks!~ "

things that make ya go hmmmmmmm
    Yea i had to repost dumbass since you guys blew up my other thread with ridiculous BULL****.

first off, don't go on an online site to meet people. Do it the real/old fashioned way and actually go out surfing to meet people. Second, don't get all *****y because no girls responded. 3rd if your going to post on this site.....be ready for anything anyone posts. if you can't handle what people are saying on the site then please get off. not trying to be mean, just letting you know

still no girls on here?! wtf. you guys are pathetic! i guess the title says "north carolina boys"..wow gtfo my thread.
    Lets be serious sweetheart, surfing is for us men. Its our sport, our getaway from realities. We don't need women trying copy our interests and be part of the crew. Please go to the nail salon get a frapachino and plan a wedding.....

Images
    Take it easy Gidget.... Moon Doggie will notice you and your surfboard this summer.

Images

awww. ya hurt my feelings

Yea i had to repost dumbass since you guys blew up my other thread with ridiculous BULL****.
    um, that's PROFESSOR dumbass...

hey! looking for a couple girls to hit the water with..im so new to surfing its sad...i lived in hawaii for 3 years and never picked up a board..can you feel my regret over the internet? lol.. lets go girls, i know there are a couple out there
    i think i love you

9. why don't you let dusty break it down for you

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Take it easy Gidget.... Moon Doggie will notice you and your surfboard this summer.
    yes on my funboard <--- lol.