LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 76
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NMB, SC
    Posts
    214
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Over-toe View Post
    first off, don't go on an online site to meet people. Do it the real/old fashioned way and actually go out surfing to meet people. Second, don't get all *****y because no girls responded. 3rd if your going to post on this site.....be ready for anything anyone posts. if you can't handle what people are saying on the site then please get off. not trying to be mean, just letting you know
    Amen brother!!!!! Anyone who trys to pick up girls on line doesn't have a personality to do it in person....especially on a surfing web site. Try hanging on the beach...hell Wrightsville is full of hot college girls....I'm married to a hot WOMAN anyway so it doesn't matter. I love this web site for surfing reasons. Try a strip club, bar, college nightclub, or if you must....escort service. Don't do it here.....

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    jacksonville,NC
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by imperial View Post
    Amen brother!!!!! Anyone who trys to pick up girls on line doesn't have a personality to do it in person....especially on a surfing web site. Try hanging on the beach...hell Wrightsville is full of hot college girls....I'm married to a hot WOMAN anyway so it doesn't matter. I love this web site for surfing reasons. Try a strip club, bar, college nightclub, or if you must....escort service. Don't do it here.....
    First of all im not a guy so your comment is pretty useless.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    jacksonville,NC
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Over-toe View Post
    first off, don't go on an online site to meet people. Do it the real/old fashioned way and actually go out surfing to meet people. Second, don't get all *****y because no girls responded. 3rd if your going to post on this site.....be ready for anything anyone posts. if you can't handle what people are saying on the site then please get off. not trying to be mean, just letting you know
    im being "*****y" and cant handle what ppl are saying lol because Im responding to comments from guys like your self that are being ****s lol ok sure...another useless comment thanks

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    jacksonville,NC
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    Lets be serious sweetheart, surfing is for us men. Its our sport, our getaway from realities. We don't need women trying copy our interests and be part of the crew. Please go to the nail salon get a frapachino and plan a wedding.....

    Lol I really hope you surf by me...see you out in the water

  5. #25
    Not sure about your area but there must be a surf oriented bar where you could find girls to surf with. If not, put in time at the beach, that's where surfers live.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    jacksonville,NC
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by asharkinslacks View Post
    why don't you let dusty break it down for you


    Nice.......

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    jacksonville,NC
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by REDDZ View Post
    Not sure about your area but there must be a surf oriented bar where you could find girls to surf with. If not, put in time at the beach, that's where surfers live.
    Can't find any other than older women..that I have met plenty of..

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    jacksonville,NC
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by REDDZ View Post
    Not sure about your area but there must be a surf oriented bar where you could find girls to surf with. If not, put in time at the beach, that's where surfers live.
    And I'm in surf city most of the time..

  9. #29
    this chick is more agro then anyone else on this fourm. relax

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Your Mom's Vag
    Posts
    1,693
    Most girls I see in the water around Surf City and Wilmington are out in the mid mornings during the week when the crowds thin out a bit. As you are seeing here it can be a bit aggressive in and out of the water. Go by some of the shops and from time to time and you will probably meet some local chicks who surf but you are the rarity in this sport.