LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Its gonna be tough finding some girls to surf with. If your serious about learning maybe a surfcamp or go to an nssa comp in the area. You may mewt some people your age whi surf. I think alot of people serious about surfing are in socal now for the vans pier classic to get some major points to qualify for the open this summer. There are always lots of young girls working at the shops here in wilmington, pop in and ask if they wanna catch a surf. Its not like hawaii or socal here, i haven't really figured it out yet. Good luck and keep surfing but know your limits.

im blue in my plums

All this talk is getting me blue in my plums. And the flat spell continues.

Lots of women of all ages surf in Wrightsville but it may be too much of a hike for you depending on your schedule. You will also have better luck in the summer since people will be going out more frequently regardless of the surf.

What is your skill level? If you need some coaching I can refer you to a lady in Wrightsville who will do a good job, she runs a surf camp too.

****in Weak!!!!!!! She had no idea what she was getting herself into posting on this site!

Images
    When your out in the water and see some other girls, go up and talk to them. They will be just as happy to see you.

Images
    So Gidget, what has drawn you to surfing so much that you have to take it up in NC after living in HI for 3 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Lots of women of all ages surf in Wrightsville but it may be too much of a hike for you depending on your schedule. You will also have better luck in the summer since people will be going out more frequently regardless of the surf.

What is your skill level? If you need some coaching I can refer you to a lady in Wrightsville who will do a good job, she runs a surf camp too.
    i have no skill level:/ i eat **** everytime i hit the water..

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    So Gidget, what has drawn you to surfing so much that you have to take it up in NC after living in HI for 3 years?
    Tired of watching from the sand...im probably gonna go back to HI and stay with family, because there are not evens waves to learn on out here.

Remind me to never let my daughters use Swellinfo.......

Quote Originally Posted by beyondlimits View Post
    Tired of watching from the sand...im probably gonna go back to HI and stay with family, because there are not evens waves to learn on out here.
    OK. Then do not post in the mid atlantic forum..........