LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    If you hit oahu i know some asian girl rippers. They usually do south shore, sandy bottom or diamond head, mellow spots. It'll be good to get the basics here and then go to the land of waves. Also it makes for more stoke. Everytime I hit SoCal again i'm so amp'd for 15sec swell periods, the 6-9sec we get here makes me feel empty inside.

Quote Originally Posted by surfsolo View Post
    OK. Then do not post in the mid atlantic forum..........
    im notliving there idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by redrum540 View Post
    If you hit oahu i know some asian girl rippers. They usually do south shore, sandy bottom or diamond head, mellow spots. It'll be good to get the basics here and then go to the land of waves. Also it makes for more stoke. Everytime I hit SoCal again i'm so amp'd for 15sec swell periods, the 6-9sec we get here makes me feel empty inside.
    yea sandy's is THE PLACE to be i miss that beach.thanks.

still blue in my plums, and nj is looking to get some waves Sunday. Prayers have been answered. Also, you've got a pretty mouth.

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    live in hawaii for 3 years, and still eat **** constantly in the water? then you post for jacksonville AND in NC. plus you dont know simple ways to make female friends in the water? then, which is my favorite part by the way, you rip on the east coast for not having waves...

yah, no. gtfo

Quote Originally Posted by cropduster View Post
    All this talk is getting me blue in my plums. And the flat spell continues.
    What are you talking about? I surfed OC just this morning. Thigh to waist sets. Low crowds. Pretty fun. And that would be the 3rd time I've surfed in the last 7 days. And out of those 3 days, today was the worst conditions. What flat spell are you talking about??

for me, not driving down to oc for some waist high mush. near central jersey we're rocking the knee high dribblers. the long board is getting to become too familiar is all im saying. im looking to rock the short board. Also, to the girl spitting trash on the east coast, you've still got a pretty mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by pvjumper05 View Post
    live in hawaii for 3 years, and still eat **** constantly in the water? then you post for jacksonville AND in NC. plus you dont know simple ways to make female friends in the water? then, which is my favorite part by the way, you rip on the east coast for not having waves...

yah, no. gtfo
    please dont make an ass out of yourself..awe **** too late. 1 im in jacksonville nc stupid. 2 i never hit the water in hawaii 3 there are no females my age in the water like ive previously said so why dont you get the stick out of your ass and gtfo my thread and go ride 1-2ft waves which by the way are on the east coast!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cropduster View Post
    still blue in my plums, and nj is looking to get some waves Sunday. Prayers have been answered. Also, you've got a pretty mouth.
    rofl........^^^^^^^^
    Last edited by Aguaholic; Mar 29, 2012 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by idsmashh View Post
    What are you talking about? I surfed OC just this morning. Thigh to waist sets. Low crowds. Pretty fun. And that would be the 3rd time I've surfed in the last 7 days. And out of those 3 days, today was the worst conditions. What flat spell are you talking about??
    Thought i was the only one, although i'm located in FL, it's been rather fun lately, this weekend looks to be total garbage but other than that it's been pretty solid.