LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: addicted

Images

addicted

I am addicted to MW3 on xbox 360.
    This is problematic in many ways. First, I am turning 39 Tuesday and I have a career and family. Second, I used to love to do other things, like surf or mountain bike and read and write...
    Please help. I am looking for advice on how to beat this addiction.

you have to fill the void left by not playing mw3 with something else. just go do something. I have found that reality is much more stimulating than imaginary worlds.
    go shoot cans in the woods with a real weapon.

what is mw3?

surf when there are waves. hit the gym or find something healthy to get addicted to.

Images
    just get radical- throw out the xbox and tv- its really just a waste of time... think of all the time... the years spend infront of those things, and nothing to account for... with the warm weather- you will find yourself with nothing left to do but go outside and do something better...

Build something

Images
    I'm pretty sure he's being facetious.

i use to love MW but i started to feel a big gaping hole of from being unproductive.. so i took the t.v. and Xbox out of my room...i don't miss it at all, but the amount of time i spend on the internet doubled

Images
    no - I'm for real.
    I play too much.
    Going down to Deerfield Beach in Florida for 10 days so maybe that will break the cycle...

I used to play Xbox ALOT, When I wasn't surfing or doing school work I played Mw2 or 1 . But when I started to Surf more & I started just doing other things I stopped playing. I just got off of spring break & I haven't Played in two weeks.

just about anything is alright in moderation.

but if you don't think you'll be able to play only once in a while, get rid of the xbox. sell it, put it in the attic, whatever. don't give yourself the option.