LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. New to the Forum!

Hey everybody,

My name is Kevin Rider. I am a local surfboard builder out of NJ and I am friends with a lot of the East Coast shapers who frequent this forum. I've heard from a few of them that there's a great group of guys who post here and there are some great discussions going on so I figured I'd check it out for myself.
    I'm looking forward to sharing some stories with you guys and contributing where I can.
    In the meantime, feel free to check out my website at http://www.surfboardsbyrider.com or check out my board in this month's ESM.
    Hope to see some of you in the water real soon!

--Kevin

Images
    How do you do friend. I can say Kevin is one of the nicest guys out their. And a really amazing shaper. Glad you finally signeD up

Aloha, Kevin... Congrats on the coverage in ESM! What page? Got a link?
    Last edited by LBCrew; Mar 27, 2012 at 11:06 AM.

4. Thanks guys!

Here's a link to the online magazine--http://easternsurf.com/ISSUES/ESM_ISSUE_159/

Page 62 right next to the BIC Surfboards ad haha ...how lucky.

Images
    Hi Kevin, the above link to your site doesn't work but I followed the link from Arc Surfboards. On the Squid Launcher how did you get such a wide stringer. It looks tapered as well, like narrow at the tail and wide at the nose, just curious.
    Last edited by Zippy; Mar 27, 2012 at 07:20 PM.

Images
    i believe it is a 1" balsa string which tapers to 1/8" just off the top of my head. but Kevin will know for sure!

Images
    Thanks, I'm assuming that these are eps blanks and the stringers are glued in by the shaper?

hey kevin. if you want to market yourself and brand here so hard why don't you buy some advertising on the site rather than name drop like crazy.

welcome to the jungle kevie

do you offer demos by any chance?

Images
    Hey Zippy, no you can order custom US Blanks with different stringers. usually costs extra but their are alot of options.