LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Hey Zippy, sorry about the link, I'm not sure why it didn't work. That is a tapered balsa stringer specially ordered from US Blanks. It tapers from either 1" or 3/4" at the top to 1/8" at the tail (I ordered them so long ago I can't really remember. It's such a pleasure to shape and looks really cool on the end product.

ihatelongboarders, I apologize if I offended you, I just figured there'd be some cool people on this forum who would like to see some of my work and share my passion.

motion, I plan on having demos in the near future. PM me if you're really interested and I'd be happy to work something out.

The formatting with these forums can be kind of screwy... often using punctuation like colons, apostrophes, or quotes seems to cause issues (why links don't always work properly). Also, line breaks don't always show up either. Don't know if these are browser or OS specific.

I switched my settings to the the "standard editor" here and it seems to have helped.

http://www.swellinfo.com/forum/profi...do=editoptions

I personally am stoked for all the shapers showing up here to share their work and add to the discussion.